Top Ad 728x90

Thursday, October 11, 2018

, , , ,

Key signs you are feeling worthless during your spiritual awakening, and what to do about it


The world in which we live in is run by low vibrations such as fear, jealousy, greed and hate. Being spiritually awake, I have realized that most of the people have fallen prey of ego games. My mission is not to judge them, but to open their eyes. I was blind too.

During the beginning of my spiritual awakening, I had to go through multiple dark nights of the soul for my ego to die. Not that I am Jesus Christ, but for sure I know that true worth comes from within, as the true light is within us.

With the main purpose of enlightening those lost souls on their true worth, I am giving the key signs which one can use to check if they're feeling worthless.

You have no true friends and you feel rejected

When one becomes spiritually awake, they lose everything due to the fact that they discover the true essence of their soul. Although in the beginning of their awakening one feels love without conditions, later they have to go through a dark night of the soul. Probably multiple ones. It is during the dark night, that they start to feel worthless.


Being a total failure in college, I lost all my connections. Lately my ego is tricking me. I am starting to really feel worthless.

You feel really bad about being poor

As I have mentioned in my previous articles, I come from a poor family. Although I have tried to generate money on the Internet, blogging is not my full time job yet. 

Going through the rock bottom, my financial situation is getting worse than ever. Each day it passes. Since nowadays we live in a consumerism age, my ego is tricking me to feel worthless about the fact that I am poor.

The pressure of the society is forcing me to think about money. Not that I am putting the fault in anyone, just saying that I am feeling the pressure through my ego.

You feel abandoned by everyone

During the spiritual awakening, one goes through a lot of evil and toxic cleansing. As they start to understand that they should love themselves first, people abandon them. Personally, I started to feel disconnection from the people I knew, at the moment I got spiritually aware.

Lately I am missing people. I need someone to talk to without fearing judgment, but I don't have one. Is it that I have no worth in this world that people don't want a friend like me?

You have started to care about the social status in your society

Those who are not aware about the true essence of their soul, unconditional love; are prey of the outdated templates of their society. Almost everyone in this world cares deeply about their social status.

Although I am unconditional love, being a human, I also feel the psychological pressure of the low vibrational templates. I have no status in the society, I am financially broke. I have no connections, nothing! I don't exist for the world.

You are rejecting yourself when it comes to romantic love

When one is financially broke and not aware of the unconditional love within them, they fall prey of their own ego. The world in which we currently live right now runs on the low vibrations which I mentioned earlier on this blog post. 

Being prey of the outdated templates, you are feeling unworthy of someone. You don't believe that you deserve to be loved by someone out there.

You are pressuring yourself about the fact you have not accomplished anything

Each one of us has been equipped by God with all the required tools to accomplish miracles here on earth. People can invent and build. History has proved it. 

Being wise spiritually and mentally you believe only in unconditional love, because only love will liver forever. There is nothing wrong with that. It is the best thing to do, but you should also produce holy fruits.

Having failed in college, lately I am feeling worthless. I know it is the tricks of ego, but sometimes I get caught in it. Although I am aware of the fact that no good comes from pressure, I am falling for it.

Final thoughts

Although people feel worthless during their spiritual awakening, they need to remind themselves that such period is a temporary one. As you go through multiple dark nights of the soul you are going to learn that only by fully accepting the light you have within you, you can truly realize that this worth thing is an earthly game. A satanic one!

Filled with the Holy Ghost, I seek Jesus Christ for help. And he is all the time ready for me and for everyone who seeks his help. The light of the world, exposes all the darkness and evil. It fully heals you. 

The true light is within you. For now you probably think I am saying lies due to the fact that God is still working on you, but I truly advise you to keep faith and let your mind die. Let go, for God to make a new creature out of your ashes.

There is nothing wrong with treating yourself nice or having money, but it is wrong to become a slave of  cash and physical things of this world!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top Ad 728x90