Top Ad 728x90

Friday, March 9, 2018

,

Why do you attract fake people


Most of the people out there who complain about fake people, fail to realize the problem for creating such situations is within themselves. Each one of us, has gone through a hard period in our life, during which we have completely lost our true self.

The main reason for having fake people around you, is you! Yes, I know you find it hard to believe, but it is true. Being on another level of self awareness, I easily understand that each one of creates their own reality by the vibration they put on the Universe. Universe replies back with the same energy you emit, that's how it works.

If you are attracting fake people in your life, it means that you are giving your fake self to the Universe. No judging in here, just telling the truth. It hurts, but it will set you free. 


Now, let's do a deep analysis on why one attracts fake people in their life, only by doing this we can solve the problem.

The matrix in which each one us is experiencing life right now, is one that requires adaption, fake versions that is rejected by your realest one. Because the fear runs deep, since we have been programmed to live our lives based on it since little children, we get caught in illusions.

And when one builds their inner reality in illusions, the reality which they create in the physical plane, can not be a real one. I mean based on the true version of yourself.

By living based on the vibration of fear, one has to wear different masks on different situations. A mask with your coworkers, a mask with your parents, a mask with your girlfriend...

Many, many masks. Since everything is a reflection and projection, the masks you wear daily, attract similar masks. That's it!

I stopped complaining about fake people the moment I met my true self. It was at this moment I truly understood it was me attracting them. In another blogpost, I am going to share some key hacks which help one stop attracting fake people in their own life.

If you like, you can contact me on my personal facebook profile. I would be happy to help you, and guide you on the spiritual journey. I have been where you're walking now, that's what makes me the right person to help you. Love and Light brothers and sisters!

Paypal Donations: oltjano13@gmail.com

© Copyright by awakepanda.com
All Rights Reserved 2018

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top Ad 728x90