Top Ad 728x90

Thursday, March 15, 2018

, , , ,

Did God create Pleiadians, Lightworkers and Starseeds?


There is a lot of buzz on the Internet, about the origin of those who are on the spiritual path, especially about pleiadians, lightworkers and starseeds. The light which they're bringing on mother Earth with the main purpose of upgrading humanity's frequency, is not of this dimension. I am totally sure about it.

Although most of the people view them as some different species, probably with alien origin, personally I do believe that it is God who created the bringers of light. Since God is infinite, pure white light, pleiadians, lightworkers and starseeds can come out of him.

The main purpose of God for creating such beautiful beings, is to spread his or her Heaven energies on mother Earth. And the workers of white light is doing it in many different forms. Being one myself, I can surely say that I am upgrading the vibration of my family, just by accessing the true version of me, the light one. Truth is that only light exists, darkness is an illusions which is being produced by the sense of ownership in this low vibrational physical plane.

If you like, you can contact me on my personal facebook profile. I would be happy to help you, and guide you on the spiritual journey. I have been where you're walking now, that's what makes me the right person to help you. Love and Light brothers and sisters!

Paypal Donations: oltjano13@gmail.com

© Copyright by awakepanda.com
All Rights Reserved 2018

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top Ad 728x90