Top Ad 728x90

Friday, October 13, 2017

'I was abducted by aliens, they inserted something in my ears', man shares his story


Most of the people experiencing life based on low frequencies, for sure don't believe in the idea of other creatures, completely different from us. Before the spiritual awakening I was one of them, but now that I have woken up from the illusions, I have come to the conclusion that everything is energy vibrating at a certain frequency, so it would make sense for aliens to exist in this Universe. Although I have not seen one yet, there is plenty of people who claim to have been abducted by UFOs, some also do say that gray aliens have experimented with them on their space crafts.  

An alien abductee, who decided to share his paranormal experience with the rest of the world, is Erik Warner. Being a victim of the Grays in the late 70's, when he was only 12 years old, Erik recalls the weird experience for the public.


"The first thing I saw was a T shaped thing. It was shaped like a T. And I got really upset, I started yelling, and the T shaped thing turned out to be a kind of bed. But, it's not really a bed, it's more like a platform. And I was laying on this thing, and my arms were out to my sides. My wrists were bound to it some how, but I couldn't feel anything on my wrists, I just couldn't raise them off it, but I could move my arms, just couldn't move the wrists. My ankles were the same way.", says Erik.

Based on the above original words which came out of the victim's mouth, as a reader you can easily paint the picture of what did happen to the alien abductee. The Grays tied him down so they could experiment on him.

"Inside of this thing that I was in, it was metal, dome ceiling, and there was a being standing next to me. It wore metal mesh clothing. It was robe like, like cloth, but it was metal. And the reason why I know this, is because the sleeve dragged across my face, and I could see light glinting off the fibers. They had instruments that came out of the ceiling. One of the instruments was a, it looked like a black arm of some kind, and it unfolded out of the ceiling. The tip of it looked a lot like a stinger, like a tip of scorpion, if you will. They inserted it into my left nostril, and pressed it all the way into my head.", continues Erik.

It looks so brutal to me. Just for the purpose of studying the human beings, it seems that aliens do not care about the consequences on the victim, they just perform actions in a very mechanical way I would say.

According to Dr. David M. Jacobs, an alien abduction researcher, almost all the abductees share common experiences and symptoms, no matter where they're from. The scratches after the patient is being released from the alien spacecraft, is another proof alien abductions are for real and they do happen, not only in America, but all over the world.

The following is the full interview of Erik, where he recalls in details what happened the night he was being imprisoned by UFOs for the purpose of research. Feel free to watch it and make sure to leave your opinion in the comments section.

 © 2017 Copyright by awakepanda.com
All Rights Reserved.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top Ad 728x90