Top Ad 728x90

Monday, December 18, 2017

, ,

What is the main difference between a lightworker and a spiritual warrior


As much as labels do not matter, when used for the right purpose they become truly useful. Spirituality is a very complex topic and in my opinion we need labels to correctly refer to different entities. Being spiritual myself, I feel it is needed that we make clear the difference between a lightworker and a spiritual warrior to everyone.

Although  the lightworker and the spiritual warrior is both spiritual, there is a big difference between them which I will explain in this blog post. The lightworker works entirely on pure white light as they carry the rays of God so they do mainly healing work.



On the other side, a spiritual warrior works on any kind of energies as long as it works out on achieving their goals or dreams. It ain't about improving the planet or healing the humanity to them, it is just about accomplishing their objectives. And I am not saying they can not have a righteous cause to fight for, because they can.


Personally I am a lightworker, but I do feel for sure how to be a warrior too as I make way with my own light. Both lightworker and the spiritual warrior choose to experience hard paths here on mother Earth. The following is a list which I have compiled to show the differences between a lightworker and a spiritual warrior.

  • A lightworker is pure light, a spiritual warrior works on any type of energies
  • A lightworker's mission is to heal others, a spiritual warrior fights his own cause
  • A lightworker would never hurt another one to realize his goals, a spiritual warrior would do so
  • A lightworker radiates light most of the time, a spiritual warrior reflects a grey energy
  • A lightworker has direct connection to the Source, a spiritual warrior is a little bit lost in 3D games
  • A lightworker seeks fifth dimensional solutions in 3D, a spiritual warrior is more about earthly solutions
  • A lightworker wants to open way for humanity to see the truth, a spiritual warrior cares only about their truth
  • A lightworker cares about bringing higher frequencies on mother Earth, a spiritual warrior cares only about materializing their plans in the physical plane
  • A lightworker is a wayshower, a spiritual warrior is more like a political leader
  • A lightworker is truly about sacred missions protected directly by God, a spiritual warrior believes he or she is god
Feel free to follow me on my personal facebook account for spiritual wisdom and help, I would be happy to upload consciousness into you. Also make sure to donate a couple of bucks to support my work on this website.

If you want to send cash you can do it by using my paypal address oltjano13@gmail.com.

© 2017 Copyright by awakepanda.com
All Rights Reserved

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top Ad 728x90