Top Ad 728x90

Wednesday, October 10, 2018

, , ,

The Holy Bible is giving me bread and water


Coming from a poor family, my parents are constantly fighting my spiritual journey. They don't like it, especially the fact that I spend most of my time reading the Holy Bible. Not only that, but they have started to make fun of me.

'Stop reading that, it is not going to give you bread,'  they say.


Although I am facing a lot of opposition from my family because of my spiritual path, I don't judge them as they are not filled with the Holy Spirit; not yet. Being a born again Christian, I can not live only by bread and water anymore.

The word of God is the most important thing to me. Filled with the Holy Ghost, I can not live without reading the scriptures. The word of God is my real food.

Christ explained it perfectly that one can not live only by food alone. Those who have passed from death to true life need the word of God daily, almost every moment.

Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.

Every time I read the word of God, I find inner peace. True peace! He comforts and keeps me safe from the evil of this world. The water that lives within me, helps me to shut down conflicts; inner and outer ones.

But whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give him will become in him a fount of water springing up to eternal life.

Truth is that we Christians have been persecuted through our entire existence. And we are going to get persecuted in the near future too.

Copyright https://www.awakepanda.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top Ad 728x90