Top Ad 728x90

Tuesday, October 9, 2018

,

My custom domain expired and my blog is losing many organic views


I used to own a custom domain name which pointed to this blog; www.awakepanda.com. Unfortunately it has expired and I am losing many organic views. The work which I had put constantly on this website used to receive organic traffic daily, but lately my statistics are dead due to inactivity.



Being in the rock bottom, I can not afford to renew my previous custom domain right now. I decided to write this short post with the main purpose of advising new bloggers out there to make sure they take in consideration to save some cash for their custom domain name; unless they can pay the price of losing traffic.

Without traffic, you can not make a life by blogging. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top Ad 728x90