Top Ad 728x90

Monday, October 8, 2018

,

Key reasons why your family is fighting you in your spiritual path


When one becomes aware of the true essence of their soul, their life changes 180 degrees. One goes from living their life based on outdated templates, to living based on love without conditions. 

Based on my personal experience with the spiritual awakening, when one starts to truly love themselves, they become an outcast to their society and their family for the main reason that their light exposes the darkness of others.

Having gone through a lot of tense arguments with my family during the spiritual awakening process, I am listing a key reasons which explain why your parents fight your new path.

Your parents want to see their dreams materialized in you

As you may know, parents project their dreams on their children by implementing thoughts on their ego. When one becomes spiritually awake, they truly realize the mind programming that has been gone through their entire life; and they get rid of it. As they start to materialize their true self in the physical plane, their family tries to hold them back.


Being spiritually awake myself, I am facing a lot of opposition from my parents as they don't understand my new way of living life, due to the fact they're not aware of the true essence of their soul.

Your parents feel like they're totally losing control over you

When one discovers the true essence of their soul, unconditional love; they become a new creation. Having experienced such process myself, I do feel that my parents are trying in every way to get me out of my spiritual path.

Being a new creation, I don't follow the outdated templates anymore. Due to this fact, my parents are totally losing control over me and they can not accept it. This is another reason why they're fighting me on my spiritual path.

Your parents want the old you back

Having gone through multiple dark nights of the soul during my spiritual awakening, I have become a new creation. Living my life based on love without conditions, my parents are not understanding me lately

Since I have got rid of many fears, I am making my decisions based on my light. My parents don't understand this, so they want the old version of myself back.

Your parents are worried about you, they think you might go crazy

During the spiritual awakening you change so much that your parents don't know who you are anymore. Living your own life based on unconditional love, you create the kind of energy which stands for the opposite of this world. Since your parents are not aware about the true essence of their soul, they find truly hard to accept the new you. They are worried about you going crazy. 

So another reason for your parents fighting your spiritual path is the fact that they're extremely worried about your spiritual health as they don't understand what you're going through.

Your parents can not accept for you to live in the rock bottom

Those who have experienced spiritual awakening, have to go through the rock bottom first so they can realize that only unconditional love will live forever. Unfortunately most of the people are being lost in ego, they're spiritually dead. Being unaware about the true essence of their soul, they're falling prey of the materialism.

Since your parents are part of the world, they can not understand that rock bottom is necessary for your spiritual path, that's why they use it as an argument to fight you.

Final thoughts

Having gone through a lot of struggle with my parents during the spiritual awakening, I have come to the conclusion that everything happens for a reason and you have to let go, unless you want to create more drama in your family. The fact that they fight you in your spiritual path, means that they don't love themselves without conditions. Instead of judging them, try to understand under the hood why they act certain ways with you while you're walking your spiritual path.

Copyright https://www.awakepanda.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top Ad 728x90