Top Ad 728x90

Monday, February 26, 2018

, , ,

Sarah Silverman says 'I would kill Christ again'


The world in which we live in is crazy for real! Really crazy! Unconditional love is rejected, and fear is being worshiped. The Devil is a professional when it comes to planet Earth as he or she is known in the Bible as master of the power of the air.

There are many people who are following the Devil, without realizing it. Without being consciousness about it. Let me be more correct! Many is not the right word, because honestly, most of the people have followed the Devil in a way or another.

Truth for us who believe in Christ is that he died on the cross for our sins. Truth is that the son of God defeated the Devil.

But the thing is that people are so evil, they even make fun of the saints. I came across a video on Youtube which really triggered me and I thought to share it with my Christian brothers and sisters. In the following video, an American comedian says she sould kill Christ again in a second.


© Copyright by awakepanda.com
All Rights Reserved 2017

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top Ad 728x90